Are you looking for a toilet repair service near you? If you are having issues with leakages, obstructions, runs, and lack of flushing power in your toilet, our toilet repair services are exactly what you require.
Our expert plumbing technicians work round the clock and have the understanding and experience to repair any issue with your toilet. If you are aiming to prevent expensive plumber expenses while at the same time getting the best options for your “broken” toilet, you can rely on our services
Our toilet repairs services
We are an award-winning plumbing service, and our expert plumbers are expertly trained, experienced, polite, clean, and punctual. We repair all makes and designs of toilets. Any expert who we send to you drives a truck filled with all toilet parts, to guarantee fast service.
We treat toilet issues as significant disturbances to your life; thus, we provide 24/7 toilet repair services to fix malfunctioning toilets.
Among the typical issues that we fix are:
- Obstructed toilets: you are bound to experience a clogged up toilet drain at least once in your life. Some of the reasons why your toilet may get blocked are :
- an accumulation of toilet tissue,
- accumulation of minerals such as calcite,
- flushing incorrect products such as sanitary towels, and
- toilet drain infiltration by tree roots.
- Running toilets: running toilets can increase your water bill considerably; thus, it is essential that you call us to repair the issue as quickly as it appears.
- Cracked toilet bowls and basins: our service technicians have the know-how to repair split porcelain, making it look brand new. Our patches have proven to be effective for many years.
- Overrunning toilet and sewage back-up: if your toilet clogs often, there could be a possible overflow. Unattended sewage back-up can flood your drains and fixtures, exposing you to germs and health dangers. If you detect an overflow in your toilet, call our plumbing technicians right away.
- New toilet installation: if you require to change your toilet due to big fractures or a modification in your preferences, our specialists can do that for you without causing additional issues such as fractures in your drains and pipes.
You can prevent expensive toilet repair work by keeping an eye on your drains and performing easy maintenance jobs such as:
- Re-caulking the toilet as needed to avoid leakages
- Routinely inspecting if the rubber cover at the bottom of the toilet warps, as warping is a considerable reason for running toilets
- Disposing non-flushable products in wastebaskets
- Monitoring if any part of the toilet has worn and needs replacement.
If you want a toilet repair or require a new toilet, do not be reluctant to call our expert plumbing technicians. We provide all services at a pocket-friendly cost and have products from a wide range of brand names that fit your budget.
We deliver plumbing solutions in Barangaroo, The Rocks, Millers Point, Pyrmont, Woolloomooloo, Dawes Point, Ultimo, Haymarket, Potts Point, Darlinghurst and Sydney.